Wednesday 24 September 2008

Mission Impossible? Daughter's Life Skill Change ..

My mother had three major strokes 19+ months ago, but miraculously, is able to communicate – despite being bedridden.. how can a daughter adapt her life, while at the same time maintaining a balance of life, when she too is reaching her pension years? What are the life skills required? What can we learn from this situation?

I’d like to get a dialogue going with all of you who’ve been kind enough to read this site Mother Daughter Balance of Life Blog - & I’d love to have all mothers, daughters, grandmothers to record their ideas on the life balances we must all make. I’m sure comments will be forthcoming too from men with a desire to learn, professionals, healers and carers – I look forward to all of these!

No comments: