Sunday 28 September 2008

Why am I doing this ...? cont

I don’t know if the same thing happens in other countries as happens here? – ie the nursing is done almost without consultation with us – which I find really difficult to deal with .. again isn’t it common sense that my mother’s nearest & dearest should be consulted at the same time? To me it’s politeness .. as surely I know my mother the best & therefore will be the person to help her through those changes?

Also here different National Health Trusts offer different products .. so my mother, having survived the trauma of the strokes, then has to adapt to a different feed product on transfer to Sussex. &&& .. I won’t go on .. negatives don’t help! But it’s good to get it off my chest ..

It’s a year today, 28th September, that my mother was brought down from London to Eastbourne .. so I can celebrate her year of life with us down here .. & the enjoyment she’s brought me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful !

BeHappy said...

Thanks Jacques ..