Sunday 5 October 2008

Brain Process & Spiritual interests ...

The thought process of wanting to convert to a Catholic has completely exhausted her .. & she’s so tired and brain weary .. Janice’s Healing Touch massage and calmness relaxes Mum and she is able to drift off into a wonderful sleep.

However unfortunately her brain is working overtime ... so sad ... and really for the first time ever – she’s said she’s so frustrated at not being able to get back to Penzance. She was saying that if she gets to Penzance with all her tubes .. I needn’t own her as she goes into town?? We had a good laugh about it .. & the shock to other shoppers etc!! What else can you do??

Yesterday, I told Mum that I was starting to study Meditation .. & she asked me how it was going! So you see her brain is all there! All this adds to my brain load .. & I need to work out the best way forward for her, which encompasses other areas of life & I need to draw on as many personal development skills as I can.

No comments: