Tuesday 7 October 2008

Her thought processes & spiritual needs ...

Hurray .. Mum is back to her normal self ... it is good news! Janice, during her Healing Touch Therapy session said she was very chatty! Janice is brilliant & I would highly recommend everyone considering alternative ideas for those in need – Mum becomes at peace with the world, when she visits .. especially from the reassuring and wise words she offers my mother.

I, too, had a very good visit ... lots of laughs, lots of interest in new letters and cards from family & friends, and also discussion about the older ones: that are all over the walls – stimulating her and keeping her amused and interested.

I’ve mentioned to Mum that I’m starting to read and listen about the art of meditating .. & she remembers and is interested .. so I must carry on and learn more about the principles and practises, so I can update her: she’s always so interested in things. It is inspiring and sets standards that we could all follow – be interested in others ... there’s too much self interest in this world?

2 comments:

Peter Baca said...

Hilary,

Sounds like a good day today! Those are the best and the most memorable! Enjoy these precious times!

Also, I think it helps to relieve some of the stress.

Best Regards

Pete Baca

BeHappy said...

Hi Pete - yes .. we do have wonderful days .. with really interesting thought processes.

This last ten days has been time consuming: & that to me is precious .. as I need time for me & time for my Mum - but I had to maintain the standards and ensure that the clergy had the full facts and I communicated with them correctly. That's only fair to my mother .. fortunately it seems that the saga is over and she is spiritually secure again.

Please keep commenting - it's always helpful to have another angle .. many thanks - Hilary