Thursday 2 October 2008

Her Interests & Needs - spiritual

Yesterday .. I’d made arrangements for my mother to have a peaceful morning .. in time for the vicar in the afternoon. She was grateful that the time had come, though knew that I’d organised the day to go smoothly for her .. so that she’d be physically ready, and have time to prepare. So when I arrived she smiled benevolently and said she knew .. and that, after a hug, I should go so she could gather her thoughts!!

The vicar arrived safely .. and today I will find out – how things went. Janice, who is a Healing Touch Therapist, is visiting my mother this morning and will be able to spend time with her; Janice has been amazing .. we have been so lucky in finding her - & the three of us treat each other as another daughter, sister, mother .. it’s fantastic to establish that kind of relationship with someone who offers both my mother and I so much sanctuary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is awesome when people take time to invest into the lives of other people.

It is something we all need to take seriously. I admire your dedication and love that you are demonstrating.

Jacques

Peter Baca said...

Hilary,

Your mother is in such a difficult time! But, she is lucky to have you take care of her! It looks like you are doing everything humanly possible to take care of her! I am sure it means the world to her!

You and your mother are in our thoughts and prayers!

God Bless

Pete Baca

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Thank you for the coments that you made on my blog. Thank you for the list of things that I need to address. Keep looking at the site. I will try to answer them for you. Come back again.