Saturday 4 October 2008

Her Spiritual Interests .. Religion (cont 2)

I’ve contacted the relevant parties to start the ball rolling .. without going overboard .. & to test the waters. Janice will continue her approach – it’s wonderful to have such a great centred, calm person helping us through this ‘challenge’. Janice is definitely more qualified to help me with direction in this regard.

I bumped in to Barbara, the Catholic volunteer in the supermarket! – as you do when telepathy comes to the fore (quite often recently for me, in various things) .. so when she rang me we had a good discussion. I established that the conversion process is not quick. Father Jamie had said he’d go back and have another meeting with my Ma.

However .. this is my mother! .. when I had a chat with her about it .. & was telling her that I was establishing ideas etc on her behalf, and said we’d let her have time to work it through .. Mum then announces that she hasn’t made her mind up yet!! & to top it off – there’s no hurry??!! Brilliant – I just laugh and we laugh together .. as to me it’s all too funny. What an incredible journey!

No comments: