Saturday 18 October 2008

Mission Impossible - 88th Birthday

We have had a lovely birthday – my mother has been so pleased with all the cards, photographs and letters from friends and family. She had a lovely morning with a Healing Touch treatment, and some prayers and a blessing by the vicar; my brother and sister-in-law & their standard poodle dog visited.

We’d had an excellent afternoon opening the cards and I was able to read them to Mum and interact with her .. and we had lots of laughs and lots of happy memories: she said she was amazed so many people remembered and said she’d had a lovely day.

I’d been in the right place at the right time - purely fortuituous - and had found some anemones and some narcissi – desperately early as they are spring flowers .. but my mother is so pleased to have them – they’re her favourite flowers. The anemones – the jewels of Cornwall and the narcissi – so fragrant.

No comments: